The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking to buy a supra shortly....

Guest ftodan

hi all :)

Currently have an FTO and getting a bit bored of it now, anyway, ive decided to buy one of my dream cars - yep the supra.

Sadly only have a budget to spend on the car of 4k, so that rules out the TT, but seeing as im coming from an fto - even the NA will be as quick!

Ive been reading all the guides to newbies so got a rough idea of what to look out for - but you lot seem to be very helpfull so im sure one of you guys would help me if asked!

Decided to get a White Manual - got black tiptronic fto now, so time for colour change and get back into a manual.

Sad thing is ive never been in one/driven one! So if anyone from wigan/bolton area wants to take me for a spin - that would be much appercitaed - and a pint would be in order!

Also if any memebers are selling a white manual NA supra (not bothered about location will travel for the right car) let me know!!

thanks!!! Dan

Guest supratori
hi all :)

Currently have an FTO and getting a bit bored of it now, anyway, ive decided to buy one of my dream cars - yep the supra.

Sadly only have a budget to spend on the car of 4k, so that rules out the TT, but seeing as im coming from an fto - even the NA will be as quick!

Ive been reading all the guides to newbies so got a rough idea of what to look out for - but you lot seem to be very helpfull so im sure one of you guys would help me if asked!

Decided to get a White Manual - got black tiptronic fto now, so time for colour change and get back into a manual.

Sad thing is ive never been in one/driven one! So if anyone from wigan/bolton area wants to take me for a spin - that would be much appercitaed - and a pint would be in order!

Also if any memebers are selling a white manual NA supra (not bothered about location will travel for the right car) let me know!!

thanks!!! Dan

Hey. I have a supra non turbo for sale. Its a 96 j.spec. Its in great shape. If You want some pictures, ask and I can send to you on E-mail.