The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got me a new turbo...

razza

...a passat TDI whilst the car's in GVN to get a few things sorted, feels like I've driving a people carrier, need to get the motor back soon and it should be tidier than before my little scrape. The turbo must be minute on these things, can't hear it, no kicking me back in the seat, need the twins back:(

Gerald's a sound guy so look forward to seeing the work they do!!

Thanks, I like the rarity:D:D

The mpg is crazy, drove back from London to Theale and it must've cost me near to naff all, that would've been at least a tenner:blink:

It's a manual though and is making me think about how I miss it a bit...will have to see how I get on with it over the next week...can't wait to get it back though, will make it seem even quicker as will be used to this crap..;)