The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra retrim di it yourself

brians25

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one! I want some but was not sure about them, I can't wait to see them, If they are as good as in the ebay pic then i will defo get some for mine. However i am not sure what colour to get, i have a bronze supra, either full black with red stiching and red logo, or what color combo do you guy's think?

I have to be honest and say that I am the supplier of these covers, if I didnt tell you now someone will realise later on, i am a member on here as some of you will know, I even drive a Supra but they are that new I havent even got a set for my car, this is a new line we are doing hence no feedback on them yet, however as someone already previously pointed out we sell lots for the FTO of which we`ve sold over 200 sets to the owners club , we have just done 300zx and skyline, and GTO is on its way, and i have not had any complaints so far.

As for fitting instructions I am awaiting them so will email as soon as I have them, I am one of the official suppliers on the FTOOC for this and other products however a couple of the members already know me from one of the meets last :)year , and they no doubt will vouch for me

Thanks