The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible West Mids/Staffs/Shrop venue??

turbonut

Hi you lot ;)

As getting over to Leicester or up 'narf for a regular meet is a bit of a hike, I thought it might be worth sounding you lot out in staffs, shrops and west mids for a possible regular meet thats reachable for us all?

Jamie (Gnemie)? Ray(s the roof)? Adam (Hoff)? any suggestions? Decent sized car park, no speed bumps/ramps :innocent: good food.....:D

Weeknight about 7.30 or 8ish to give folks time to get home and freshen up, say on a Monday as per Mascrat as its not usually a 'going out night' due to post weekend..erm..stuff ;)

Linda

x

Can anyone confirm what kind of area we need to be looking at here? Shrewsbury, Telford...............:search:

howdy :wave:

Thats what the idea is, partly to see how far we'd need to go to suit everyone, if ya know what I mean :D A country pub with a large car park would be cool :cool: Anything Shrewsbury way?

Lx

howdy :wave:

Thats what the idea is, partly to see how far we'd need to go to suit everyone, if ya know what I mean :D A country pub with a large car park would be cool :cool: Anything Shrewsbury way?

Lx

Stop teasing Gethin Linda;) There should be somewhere Shrewsbury way, but mind has gone blank. It would be ideal for us if shrewsbury did win the vote. Bit like Lonons bid for the Olympics this in a way, sort of, ramble...;)

Yep, they are areas. Sorry, I'll go;). I think Telford would be ideal as its pretty much centre to most of the catchment area I think.:)

Sounds perfect. ;)

There's plenty of pubs around here, but there is of course no reason why it has to be the same location all the time.

We could take it in turns?

Sounds perfect. ;)

There's plenty of pubs around here, but there is of course no reason why it has to be the same location all the time.

We could take it in turns?

Thats a good idea Pete. Get to see a bit of the country side too that way:)

Fook me, the Titanic 48oz steak will do me :drool:

Thought you would like that big man :D That's what TrickTT usually has :blink:

I think I need to get one of those down me as I've gone from a 40" waist to a 34/36" waist in the last 2 months! and I'm still loosing :blink: I'm hoping all the beer and wine I drink will prevent me from a RobSheffield physique :D

Well, having examined the map :read: Telford is the most central spot, and I'd hate to miss anyone out :(:cry:

Burna, where are you located? :search:

Gethin, would Telford be ok for you as kiddy would be too far ;)

The shropshire jap car club venue would be ideal I believe and we can meet up there for our first session :burp: and discuss future venues. At least then we have a start point :) wotcha think chaps??

Lx