The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TurboFit/JDP Performance

grahamc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there maybe some old customers who may not agree fully with this statment ? if they are one and the same

To supply and fit high quality performance upgrades to Japanese and European sports cars maximising BHP and reliability in return for a realistic price. All our work will carry a full guarantee for both parts and workmanship. Our workforce will always be committed to ensure that our customers needs come first. All services supplied by Turbofit will be done using the most up to date techniques available. JDP PERFORMANCE will always endeavour to ensure that all parts supplied are first class and fully tested for longevity and reliability. JDP PERFORMANCE will always maintain its commitment to times given for work to be completed. Our staff will always be trained to the highest standards to maintain excellence of work. JDP PERFORMANCE holds a fully comprehensive insurance to fully cover all our customers' cars whilst in our care.

Knight-racer teamed up with them?

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/81520-new-showroom-knight-racer.html

...and I can't open this link from work as it's blocked but the google search result blurb bit says, "The new TurboFit lol also known as JDP Motors soon to become JDP Performance on the same trading estate, if any of you guys go on MKIVSUPRA. ..."

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:JK86ZCvARvwJ:www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D44122%26view%3Dgetnewpost+%22jdp+performance%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=15&gl=uk

Seeing as Leon is still in business and doing quite well and the other bloke now works with some of the most ham-fisted billy bullshitters in the business I think I know who I'll believe.

-Ian

My comment was about the industry as a whole mate, apparently all tuners are crap according to all the other tuners :rolleyes:

Dan T? :eyebrows:

That will pee me off, my issues where down to Dan blaming TF and TF blaming Dan.......

My comment was about the industry as a whole mate, apparently all tuners are crap according to all the other tuners :rolleyes:

That will pee me off, my issues where down to Dan blaming TF and TF blaming Dan.......

HERE HERE !! I got exactly the same, but after they went to the wall I have calmed down and just got on with getting the car sorted after they both blamed each other for the failure and if it turns out they are working together then action will need to be taken and I will be looking for some answers :(

HERE HERE !! I got exactly the same, but after they went to the wall I have calmed down and just got on with getting the car sorted after they both blamed each other for the failure and if it turns out they are working together then action will need to be taken and I will be looking for some answers :(

Gonna have to keep my eye on that Pistonheads thread :rlol:

I am going to ask now...

Graham, I would suggest that you obtain as much of the info that you have as possible and supply it to whoever is handling your case.

I would be careful though, not to prejudice your legal case against TF.

Anyone who is on other forums where this "launch of a new business" has been promoted, I would suggest asking a question akin to the one asked on PH. It is a valid question to ask.

I expect there are more than one or two of you feeling like you have been played.

I wonder why we haven't been invited to the party? :shrug: