The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec tt supra

adam bell

a freind of mine is looking to sell his uk spec twin turbo supra.

its blue in colour

manual gearbox

l reg with 95k on the clock

full service history

front mount intercooler

water injection

hks exhaust system

uprated air filter

18" advan wheels

light weight fly wheel

rps clutch.

condition of the car is good not mint as ive seen the cars on this site and they are what i would call mint

interior average condition

could do with a polish up.

needs a couple of exhaust mounts

he has no idea what this car is worth at all so i said i would ask the best people for advice which is this site,i am interested in this car as he is going to buy a r34 skyline gtr and he would let me have his supra a bit cheaper as i am a mate any ideas for a guide as to what it might be worth would be really apreciated thanks

good point that so if he lets me have it for about 7 then i should be happy.

if he doesnt want to sell it for that what kind of car should i look at for that money as i have read the specs on the guide list,but whats the general opinion

Not a TT Supra mate ;) for that sort of money they tend to be the more scruffier TT's, and to be fair I have only ever seen the odd one or two at that price..........although I know of one really, really cheap, but Im hopefully saving that for myself :D

Not a TT Supra mate ;) for that sort of money they tend to be the more scruffier TT's,

I think you might upset one or two around the site with that comment. 7K = scruffy? There've been one or two gone for that sort of money that are actually quite tidy.

Angie is selling hers for £6650 at the moment and it's anything but scruffy. We just didn't feel that in todays market we could justify asking much more than that. Prices have dropped big time - live with it. We started at £6995 expecting to have to drop the price. As for UK manuals, it's been a while since I saw a stock one in what could be described as only fair coindition actually SELL for anything approaching 10 to 12k. The one being discussed here doesn't sound like a great example of the Supra.

right then after all the comments that have been made all helpfull i add,i am going to buy my mates supra went to see it today ( did need a wash though ).

checked all the service history had its cambelt done 2000 miles ago. the advans on it are 19" with new tyres as well.

the interior needs a full valet inc carpet wash.

comes with the original wheels as well.

he said i can take it out for a drive this week to see if i like it.

the body work is in good condition needs a polish up though no dents or scratches.

when i get it i will post up some pics of the car.

when i get the car if someone in the oxon or berks area wants to check it over for me then that would be cool cheers.

i will let you know the good price when the pics are up