The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its the little things that annoy you

hoff

Its not the end of the world by any means but it pisses me off. My mate gotout of my car the other day and pulled the bottom part of the grab handle on the passengers side. I glued it back and it was fine but then he did it again. Now it looks daft so theres an add in the wanted section.

Its been a crap day so I thought id have a moan.;)

Very annoying when friends do that... my grandma grabbed onto the rear quater panel when getting out of the supra with like 5 rings on her fingers the other day...eeek! then prodded my side skirt with her walking stick.

And i have a mate with really greasy hands aswell and i cant bring myself to tell him not to touch the paint work when closing the door. lol

Its not the end of the world by any means but it pisses me off. My mate gotout of my car the other day and pulled the bottom part of the grab handle on the passengers side. I glued it back and it was fine but then he did it again. Now it looks daft so theres an add in the wanted section.

Its been a crap day so I thought id have a moan.;)

This happened to mine when I first got my Sup. I found that the flat clip attached to the inside of the bottom part of the handle wasn't clicking into place properly. I got a knife & eased the clip part (which is a cut-out) out a bit. Tried it again & it snapped home. Never come out since, even when I was trying to extract my elderly, less than agile, somewhat heavy father out of the car recently. He had most of his weight hanging off the handle with no problem. If it's the clip, then it's easily rectified. Hope this helps.