The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommend a body shop in the north east

Chris and Alana

Hi guy's, Have any of you lot in the north east area had your supra re-sprayed? If so where? and were you happy with the job? Also if you don’t mind me asking how much did it cost? I’m asking because my car could do with a re-spray and I've been thinking of doing it for a while but what just tipped the balance was some dip shit just put a nice big dent in my rear wing with a nice paint chip to top it off :badmood: These people should be taken away and tortured till they die. . . slowly (harsh but fair).

Anyway, is it cheaper to have the car re-sprayed in the same colour or does it not make any difference? If it doesn’t matter I think I’ll change the colour :)

Thanks for any advice.

I can't recommend any sprayers up there, but it should be much cheaper to spray in the original colour (i.e. they probably won't bother doing inside the doors, tailgate, bonnet, or remove any glass - this is often frowned upon by purists, but reasonable results are still achievable.) I believe re-sprays in the same colour start at about £1200, with a different colour being approximately double that (if not doing the engine bay).