The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Bodykit ????

Stratty

I have a Veilside C2 kit on at the moment and was thinking of changing it for something else. :think:

As there are sooo many to choose from, I would appreciate any suggestions and pics of what to go for. :thumbs:

Despite many peoples views on the Veilside kit, I like it as it looks very sleek and was looking for something along the same lines.

The kit that has caught my eye at the moment is the do-luck kit.

http://www.do-luck.co.uk/images2/jza80late1.jpg

I am also looking into new wheels as well but can't afford the earth so again, suggestions would be appreciated.

cheers guys.

Kits, like wheels, are very personal, if you like it then thats the one

best answer to that question i've heard..

saying that i did see a supe' on sunday at brands hatch with the full do-luck kit on (pictured in link 1), it looked the nuts!

but as mentioned its personal pref' thats what makes it "your" car.

happy shopping.

Guest CoolsBlue

in white, id go for the ridox kit, stillen front, or a top secret front, sides and spats, with a cf hood and a veilside wing

or bomex!! which looks great in white

ive just spotted the do luck wings on ebay. But ive never seen them in person. the veilside over fenders are getting a bit common now and i fancy something a bit different. Id get some if i hadnt have had both front wings resprayyed and i could see them in person first.