The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4.5k For 94 TT

mr lover

Like i keep telling you all the ARSE Has fallen out of the market, not be long before you can get a 6speed manual for £5k and a TT for £3k and an N/A for £1k but Aerotops will always command a good price of £4kplus

Like i keep telling you all the ARSE Has fallen out of the market, not be long before you can get a 6speed manual for £5k and a TT for £3k and an N/A for £1k but Aerotops will always command a good price of £4kplus

You do half come out with a load of bollocks. The Aerotops have taken the biggets hit of all for fuck sake.

I don't doubt TT's will be £3k in a few years, but they will be catC's, double clockers, chaved up or if we have a reccesion.

Good clean straight cars with no aftermarket plastic tat won't be anywhere near £3k for some years to come, they might start to bottom out as more cars get culled over the winters and unmolested cars get harder to find assuming their reputation is salvagable from the plastic tat brigade.

Market has def dropped though,

just sold mine : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290154498883

only got 5.2k - ok, yes its an Auto which you 6 speed manual purists will whinge about, but it was still a lot of car for that price.... Ive just worked it out, ive lost over £14,000 on the sale of 2 Supras over the last 2.5 years ... OUCH

You do half come out with a load of bollocks. The Aerotops have taken the biggets hit of all for fuck sake.

I don't doubt TT's will be £3k in a few years, but they will be catC's, double clockers, chaved up or if we have a reccesion.

Good clean straight cars with no aftermarket plastic tat won't be anywhere near £3k for some years to come, they might start to bottom out as more cars get culled over the winters and unmolested cars get harder to find assuming their reputation is salvagable from the plastic tat brigade.

:yeahthat:

just sold mine : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290154498883

only got 5.2k - ok, yes its an Auto which you 6 speed manual purists will whinge about, but it was still a lot of car for that price.... Ive just worked it out, ive lost over £14,000 on the sale of 2 Supras over the last 2.5 years ... OUCH

NICE car.

I agree, the ones that will hold some value will be near stock cars with limited mods, or those with a lot of consumables replaced by stock items, billed and documented. The heavily kitted stuff will be the first to be breakers only.

Thats an absolute steal for a BPU car with 60k on the clock.

I wont be selling mine with starship miles thats for sure :)