The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FED UP!! Help........:(:(

ShamelessTT

Hi,

Left my car at my girl friends house last night, got woke up @ 12:00 by a guy banging on the door saying my car had been broken into.

Anyway i go to the car, drivers side glass is smashed, locks been pushed in, and the steering lock as been pulled so hard that its misshaped the steering wheel. :( :( :(

The only thing that stopped them taking the car was the lock tho! so 10points for that. £80 well spent!!!

Ive just had the car repsrayed and the glass smashing as put about 5 scratches / chips on the bloody paint work.

Im trying to get replacement glass, but the RAC lot have to order it, so ive blocked my car in on the drive, sealed up the window and put a cover over it.

So pissed off its untrue!......coppers didnt even come and look at what was done, they just gave me a reference number for the crime!.

Could be worse tho, the car could have been taken. I could of cried on Sat night tho, cos the paintwork only lasted

Back to KR i think........:(

Parts i need are , complete new door handle as its proper messed up and a new steering wheel for JSpec. :(

Gutted! its not too bad, but its all money / insurance!

Absolute c0cks! Even more of a kick after you've already spent money at the bodyshop - but as you say, at least they didn't get what they wanted!

This seems to be happening more and more often - I live in a quet area but still condsidering some sort of CCTV system to catch the knobs if they were dumb enough to try it in front of a camera - hopefully a good deterent anyway.

Didn't your alarm go off?

Ive always said if someones gonna do it, Ide always prefer the glass gone as the door wont be damaged.. When mine was 'done' they put a screw driver underneith the door handle and levered it... They left such a mess i had to replace the Door and the handle... Alot more costly than a new glass...

Still gutted for you though... Hope its not too bad and gets sorted quickly

Thanks for that all, comes in 3's. The exhaust system on my 172 died aswell on the same w/e (was aftermarket!) so thats anouther £££ thats the only reason i used the supra as it was so damn loud!.

Also and to top if off, ive just looked out my window and above where i park my cars theres a couple of pigeons nesting!......fuck's sake lol, there gonna shit all over my cars on the fly bys.