The mkiv Supra Owners Club

noob

Guest ulstercowboy

Guest ulstercowboy

hi just bought my supra glad to have found this site. if someone could help me wit my heater prob id be greatful.

when i bought it and took it for a test drive the heater flickered on and off(the whole panel) the owner slapped the dash and it came back on.I put this down to a loose connection since then there has been no life out of the heater control panel.Took the dash out and no loose connection there are no fuses blown under the hood PLEASE HELP!!!!!:Pling:

Guest ulstercowboy
It can be cracked solder in heater control, I would check it and resolder if necessary. How to take off heater controls and strip them out:

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/led/led.htm#heat

Check all connections near orange plugs. I would also check cables twice. There is also fuse box at drivers side footwell - worth checking there.

DEF NOT A FUSE were do i look for cracked solder is this a common prob or could it be the panel??????