The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra to loud

twijesiri

It had to happen! I now have had my 1st formal complaint about the supra. I live in a block of flats and my parking bay is right out side this lady's front down and because the car park is enclosed every time i drive the car it sounds like i am in a tunnel.

now she has gone and sent me a formal compliant about how loud the supra is. If any one has any ideas on what i could do to sort this out with out resorting to a brick threw her window i would be great full.

I know this is probably stupid but what is really needed is a device you can stick in the exhaust just to start it up and drive round the corner and then remove.

I imagine this would solve everyone's problem. If you buy an already modded Supra I guess you would not appreciate the difference, but having only had BPU for a couple of months I have to say the difference is CLEAR ! I used to have a seriously "smoothly deep" sounding quiet car. My daughter fell into hysterical laughter last week when she saw the word "silent" on the new exhaust.

Wow i was not expecting such a response. Thanks all for the great links. to fill in some of the blanks. she complain to the managment company, who have logged the compliant with me. and the exhuast is a super dragger.

but i took TLicense advise and spoke to her after i calm down a little. i explained that i only drive the car bettween 8.45am and 23.00pm on a weekend (not early every weekend just when i need to go somewhere) and i thought that was very consideret of me. she now seems not even able to look me in the face. but i think i should look in to getting a baffle i think i might go for charlie ones next, next pay day( let her suffer a bit more).

cheers all for the advise!!!