The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ToyotaGT

Ryan.G

Was mapping a mr2 for a company this week near basingstoke called ToyotaGT and was very impressed with there setup. Spoke to owner for awhile and it seems their very big in the mr2 world but have started working on a few big build supra's. One of them who is member on here :search:.

Just got a e-mail back from owner as was enquiring about rps clutches and their offering the rps street max for £600 fitted :woot:

Had a search round and seem the rps clutch it self is around £480 so seems a bargain. Have booked it in for change now so will report back. :)

Have told owner about the club and how we are needing some decent garages on here so hopefully they will join the club.

If anyone wants some other prices on bits fitted then give them a ring.

http://www.toyotagt.co.uk/

Nothing but good things to say about James. He's worked on several of my cars and is currently doing my single turbo conversion. I trust him 100% to work on my car and can't say that about anyone else i've used in the tuning world. He's honest and hardworking but best of all, he's a realist. He tells you what the score is and how to fix problems without giving it the hard sell on parts. Oh, and he's nice and local for me too :) I expect big things from Toyota GT in the future.

Hi guys, thanks for the recommendation, our success/growth has been fairly overwhelming really, as Gaz has already said simply being a realist/honest and hard working has been enough to satisfy most of our customers. Anyways i will keep my thanks short as i would like to become a trader here if possible and understand i cannot promote business here for 3 months and untill a decission has been made about trader status, in the meantime if there is anything we can do for you dont hesitate to get in touch.

Once again thanks for the kind words.

James

Hi guys, thanks for the recommendation, our success/growth has been fairly overwhelming really, as Gaz has already said simply being a realist/honest and hard working has been enough to satisfy most of our customers. Anyways i will keep my thanks short as i would like to become a trader here if possible and understand i cannot promote business here for 3 months and untill a decission has been made about trader status, in the meantime if there is anything we can do for you dont hesitate to get in touch.

Once again thanks for the kind words.

James

:welcome: :wave: