The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Twin turbo 6 Speeder

Guest maxspeedsupragt

Guest maxspeedsupragt

:D

At last!! I have finally manged to get a UK spec 6sp twin turbo!!....and bog standard with full toyota service history!

I'm well chuffed!!

So what!! :tongue:

Just get it moved so i can park my sweet ride on the garden!

You should get yourself on of the fine looking rides we saw at the show yesterday! :p

Only joking, you know i love it, now pass up them keys!!

Guest maxspeedsupragt

Our GT car is completed, but there have been a few problems with it. Unfortunately, due to the governing body, the SRO, they have decided to drop the class it was built for next year. It now will have to run in the Invitation class. We have changed a lot to the car over recent months, but it has been taking a long time as we are working on it the evenings as we are so busy at the moment, and in the throws of moving to a bigger unit.

However. there is a testing program planned for the end of the month at Snetterton, over 3 days. We may do a one off open saloon meet in it, but due to the costs in running the car, we are hoping that if the test goes according to plan, the car will be sitting pretty for next year.

Fingers crossed!!

Indeed, will be a good advert for the Supra seeing it in a high profile racing series like the British GT series even if it is only by invitation, good luck with it guys! :)

Let us know when you're going to be racing and no doubt there'll be some support from this club at the events! :thumbs: