The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hallo friends.. one more

flyby

Hallo all you nice supra lovers...

Im gonna ask for help to find my dream car.

And hobe you will help me :)

Im 35yo, living oversea in Denmark.( as you properly can se in my English writing)

And in need to forfill my dream about a Supra TT.

My real name is Thomas.

Hello Thomas,

Glad to hear of interest in a Supra TT because I know its a lot of people's dream car! You have came to the right place to find your answer, what did you have in mind for the car?

I would look for a clean TT 6speed if possible, a bit more in budget but it will be worth it when modifying it later down the road! Let me know if I can further help.

Cheers,

Joe

Hello Thomas,

Glad to hear of interest in a Supra TT because I know its a lot of people's dream car! You have came to the right place to find your answer, what did you have in mind for the car?

I would look for a clean TT 6speed if possible, a bit more in budget but it will be worth it when modifying it later down the road! Let me know if I can further help.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks,

Sound like the car I want. No fansy 600hp engine.

Of cores some nice wheels and ma by a body kit.

But I have to stay in the lowe buget, as I have to pay about 10000 - 17000£ in danish TAX to get it one the road here.

Denmark is a crazy country to live in if you like cars.

So I hobe to find a car under £5000, if not i have to look if I can pay more. :)

I also have to use some money on planes to get over and see on the car.

Guest spider

Hi there dude and well come:) I to dream about Supras....i dream about creaming them and leaving them for dead on the road:p

I am here spying on the opposition, gathering information:tongue:...but Sshh dont let on:D

no supras over there for sale then?

Well yes a few but too expensive.

Here we drive LHD, but if I buy a RHD I get a discount on the TAX as it not so attractive over here.

But I dont see any problem in a RHD car. :)

And I have this plan to buy the car this year, and then pay the danish Tax next summer.

Thanks