The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some Pics of our car

Shadow Beast

Guest CoolsBlue
live over in Rushden, only had it about 3 months so just getting to grips with it. we are heading over to the wellingbrough meet on the 8th hopefully if enough of us can get it together. are you going to be able to make it?

nope im afraid supes of the road parked up

live over in Rushden, only had it about 3 months so just getting to grips with it. we are heading over to the wellingbrough meet on the 8th hopefully if enough of us can get it together. are you going to be able to make it?

First i've heard of this! When? where? what?

Ill be arround on the 8th, and would be well up for that.

nope im afraid supes of the road parked up

Give me a shout if it happens m8 and your available. ill give u a lift.

thankyou for all the comments guys, really appriciate it. when we first got it jen wanted massive spoilers and all sorts but i think its best left looking stock ish.

is it worth trying to source some uk glass headlights or do you think that just cleaning the insides of the ones that are on it and keeping on top of them is the better option?

its going to a company called chips away on thursday to have a full t-cut and machine polish just to try and get out a few of the scratches, its 14 years old and the body look tired so hopefully it will lose the minor scratches at least, fingers crossed!!

got some guys going to do some window tinting as well, i have looked around on here and the generasl concenciuos seams to be light tint for the fronts and then medium for the quarters and then dark for the rear, 190 quid all in.

they are called http://www.ogtinting.co.uk on there gallery page 2 there is a silver supra with it done looks smart!!