The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Everyone, one more proud supra owner here.

Guest antonio116

Guest antonio116

Hello,

I am in the USA in virginia, originally from Peru. I have an MKIV 94 PHR street turbo powered supra. I found this site by accident and damn glad I did. This forums is great from what I have seen , people are really helpful, respectful, and mature plus found some cool gadgets we dont get on this side of the world. Hope to be able to contribute :wave:

Guest antonio116
welcome! laughing my ass off about the above comment

well it is all about perspectives, believe me if you would see some of these local forums, specially here in virginia, you 'd know what I am talking about, bunch of haters, immature, drama queen people, well not all, but a lot of them are. :gayfight:

well I am not from there so I am saved :D

Guest antonio116
Glad to see you get a Supra, even more happy that it already has our Single Turbo Kit on it! How do you like the car so far? Hope that everything goes well with the car. You can also go to http://www.supraforums.com which is the biggest forum in the US and is a big help for the Supra.

What are your further plans for the car?

Cheers,

Joe

thanks Joe, I have had the car for about 4 years now, and I purchased the car in really bad shape, not even good running condition, I decided to go for it, and it has been a long way to get her to where she is now, but of course well worth it. The guy before me had her, with the blown second turbo, bad clutch and really bad compression due to valves. I had this car as a backyard project for 4 months till I could finally get to ride her in good condition, rebuilt head, arp head studs, replaced whole bunch of sensors, RPS stage II clutch with the stock flywheel, timing belt, (the stock factory manual was a great help and you are right so was supraforums) and a set of used twins. Which didnt last too long. I actually went thru two sets of twins before I said screw it and jumped to a good deal for a turbo kit on supraforums. I wanted something mild. and not huge, something with as much or more power than the twins but more importantly, reliability. I was tired of swapping twins like drawers. Let me tell you that PHR street turbo is great for daily street driving and loving that quick spool. I'll try to get some videos of it.

I really want to step it up to a upgarded fuel system since that is the only thing that is holding me back from fully enjoying my single turbo. So I will be saving some dough for my fuel system.

My ultimate goal will be to reach the 800 whp mark (of course with a much bigger turbo and all supporting mods) and I have fell in love with the widebody Top secret I have seen on a few cars, not many with it.

Hey guys I have a pic in bitmap format , how do you attach pics to the forums?