The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Itching to get my car back!

chrisavila100

Hi everyone, i should be getting my car back sometime next week,(i hope)

Ive been without her for about 5/6 weeks now:( and i have severe withdrawals! (sad i know)

After 4 1/2 years of standard ownership with my UK spec TT, i have finally given in to the bpu mods:rolleyes:

I took it to chris wilson, as i knew it would be in safe hands with him! but it was a 250 mile journey and then 5 hours and £70 to get back on the train:( (Damn public transport)

I thought as its so far away i might aswell get chris to give the whole car a once over, along with full bpu:)

This is a list of the work being done:

:C/w smic

:C/w Decats

:Water injection

:Fcd/colder plugs

:Hks evc 3

:Greddy EGT gauge

:Blitz mirror drive oil temp gauge

:Blitz mirror drive boost gauge

:2x new o2 sensors

:Replacement Maf sensor

:New PAS resivoir

:C/w front pads

:Full service, inc Fuel filter and ALL fluids and oils changed..

Im thinking of setting the boost up at 1bar for normal driving, then 1.25 bar for spirited drives, and 1.35 on scramble mode(for when i meet that 911 turbo again:eyebrows:)

What sort of difference in bhp will i see between these 3 stages of boost?

I really hope going BPU will be as good as everyone says!

Over the years ive become a "little" bored with the stock power! so Im now really looking forward to taking her out with a few more horses under the bonnet:eyebrows:

Will let everyone know how she feels when i get her back next week!

Cheers chris..

P.s, thanks to Chris Wilson for all his hard work and answering lots of questions,

And thanks to all the guys on here that sold me some of the parts..

Try 10 months without mate :(

And then wondering if you will ever hear it run again, and if you have the ability to finish the job!

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at those boost levels, and a nice amount of extras on there and the fluid service will hopefully remove any worries!

I feel for you mate, its amazing how much you miss things once their gone!(especially cars!)

I thought i might aswell spend a few extra quid and have peace of mind that ive done it properly, and not cut any corners..

So what sort of bhp increase do you normally see between those boost settings?

Cheers guys, and i hope you all have you cars back ASAP!