The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cornwall mugs

wile e coyote

OK guys, what im really after here is either your individual mug shot, or you stood in front of your car. Or anything daft really, as long as you and car are in it.

The pics are going to be used at the end of dvd which shane (RED GT4) is making of our run to Bude from Newquay. (Using Malcolms footage)

They will be shown on the credits, next to forum name, maybe.

Thanks for those Darren, but still need an individual one of you.

But please keep posting, any pics from that day they may just turn up in the dvd.

A few will be burnt off when finished and handed out.

Cheers Guys

No problem Rich, the more the better. That way you wont guess whats being used.

Thanks Dan.

And Blackie i think you are a tad confussed, this is a vid of a meet we did some time ago now.

Come on Glenn, wheres your pic??????? Your cars in the vid, so we need a pic!

Magic appreciate that Glenn, shane and i will be at sea most of this weekend and in to next week, so if you dont from me thats why. But will be in contact asap upon return to give you all an update. Keep them pics coming!

Darren, I like the one of Al in your rear view mirror, think that may have to feature somewhere.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so where are my pics? Been at sea for more than long enough now, Thank you to both Rich and Dan for being on the case, your pics are now on the dvd.

But Wheres the rest? Come on Glenn, what weekend were you talking about? lol.

The dvd is well worth the effort thats been put into it so far, please dont let shane down now hes spent more than a few hours / days on it!

Darren need a personal one from you and also need Malcolms mug shot, if you can sort that.

Posting them on here has turned out to be the best way of getting them to shane. So

please keep posting the pics.

Jeezus!!

When we have event and meets in the midlands its like a chav-fest.

You guys seem like very respectable and mature Supra owners eating tea and cake.

I want to move to Devon & Cornwall. :(

Excuse me! "Chav-fest"?!

We like a good drink, we like to tell dirty jokes and take pictures of Burna doing silly things - but I draw the line at being labelled a chav!!

Love the rear view mirror pic Darren