The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here's the supra we've just been to see

DannoSupra

It's a 1995, N/A 5spd Manual

Done 88,000km Which is what? 55k

Recect Timing Belt Replaced

Bomex Front. Not Sure of the rest - Can someone help?

TRD Spoiler

18" OZ's. Wider or the back

Imaculate Interior

Infinity Speakers all round, powerd by infinty amp

What do you guys think?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the same but a different colour for some reason, but it could just be its a similar plate

I'm sure I've seen it white, but Mel has just said she has seen it before in a different colour as well (and she is usually pretty good at spotting these things)

Guest Suprafly

As mentioned, the airfilter does look too far back and will suffer heat saturation, it looks like a viper intake, you can slot a cold air feed duct straight into it.

As mentioned, the airfilter does look too far back and will suffer heat saturation, it looks like a viper intake, you can slot a cold air feed duct straight into it.

:yeahthat: im sure it is a viper, i had one the same. there should be a cold air duct with it which is about 2ft long. but I'd replace that anyway as I found the viper lets in way way too much dust and dirt.

I'm not botherd whats it got as aan airfilter or an exhaust tbh, buying it with intensions to change a few bits, like exhaust, air filter, sort uot some minor other bits like headlights etc. So it's been on the forum then... I'm curious about the people that think its been a diffrent colour