what date  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what date

• thursday 13th
    • saturday 8th
    • tuesday 18th
    • Other

hi

i am intrested in meeting up soon, will give you an ansa later on as the misses is at one of those parties where they all get drunk and buy sex things!!!!!!!! she will be able to tell me when she is working but i think the 8th will be good for us.

will let you know soonest.

richie

hi

i am intrested in meeting up soon, will give you an ansa later on as the misses is at one of those parties where they all get drunk and buy sex things!!!!!!!! she will be able to tell me when she is working but i think the 8th will be good for us.

will let you know soonest.

richie

what a party where women wear nothing but underware and have pillow fights!! :woot::woot:

yeah will do. i work with someone who's boyfriend has a very nice modified tigra. its in max power next week. he's trying to sell it at the mo. so were going to go down there. ill let you know (if i remember) Its usualy a bit of a chav fest... but there is the occasional nice car. Anyone else is welcome to come too. Should be arround 7/8 ish

Think i just clocked you missus driving her supra to Northampton at 5,

does she have black hair?

A pair of sun glasses with silver tint?

thats all i saw not alot of detail really

that will of been her, its dark red hair just going to do some shopping, god knows what she will come back with!!

:(

the carpark. usualy the end closest to kfc. but im not sure. would be hard to miss. My friend isnt about to go but if your still up for it i have nothing to do tonight.

half 7? or 8?

would be nice to meet a few new people i dont know.

jen is happy with tonight apprenetly we can get something to eat out!!! i'll pm you my number.

cool. you coming down couv3z?

woudl have but been at the missus house, restricted internet access there, so i didn't get to see the thread till now, and she properley say No anyway she like that

did you all go in the end?

humm where did the above post come from!

and HOW dare you bad mouth Nova's there a indangered spieces now, i'll have to get the WWF after you!