The mkiv Supra Owners Club

once again i find myself drawn t a 94tt....any bad things ??

Guest rabskyline

Guest rabskyline

read the faq but was wondering about the sequential twin turbo setup..a gtb i have got has it and its great but i hate the pause between 1st and 2nd turbo transfering power..does the supra have this issue ? in short i hope not or i just wont want it ...there is a gtb parallel turbo kit....

Guest rabskyline

now thats it ! cheers for the link !:D...so what price would you put on this...take it as nice paintwork and generally clean 70k miles. fresh off boat...whats the expected price.....just to see what you think its worth...12/93 6 speed tt .....shit wheels but the car sounds awsome with nice aftermarket exhaust and some extras....

Guest rabskyline

only real bother i can foresee is that my skyline sat on my drive from october till march doing a mere 600 miles over those months...dont want that to happen.....thats why i have stuck to importing/buying 4x4 like scoobies and evo's...........

Guest rabskyline

the one pictured is just off the boat, i am considering buying it ...as i sell imports but mostly scoobies etc...this would be for my own use....as long as it is usable in the wet ( weather is shite here 365 days a year !!!)