The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hmm....Tempted!

Havard

Made the mistake of looking on Pistonheads at Supra's for sale and stumbled accross this. :tempted:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/230755.htm

Looks lovely! Thing is I have just got mine almost perfect too!

I paid 5k for my car and have spent £1300 on it since Feb! I think it's a great example especially with the LPG conversion but I have now got an itch!!:rolleyes:

What would you do? Oh and I don't want a TT either!!:D

H.

Made the mistake of looking on Pistonheads at Supra's for sale and stumbled accross this. :tempted:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/230755.htm

Looks lovely! Thing is I have just got mine almost perfect too!

I paid 5k for my car and have spent £1300 on it since Feb! I think it's a great example especially with the LPG conversion but I have now got an itch!!:rolleyes:

What would you do? Oh and I don't want a TT either!!:D

H.

:wtf::spank:

Go for it, looks very nice indeed, but what would you get for yours ?

I know my mate Ste wants it! We just have to agree a "mates" price. I wouldn't let it go for less than £5500 anyway unless it was to him:friends:. It's going for a mop in a week or so and has a full MOT too!

Hmm!! At the end of the day it's an NA but I don't want the worry of TT repair bills should the worst happen....:blink:

H.

That looks gorgeous Paul. You might need to be quick though. If you want it and steve fancies yours id go for it.

Ste's still got to shift his Beemer but he can get the cash together in the short term. He's coming round in a bit for a chat!!;)

At the end of the day I think 6K is a lot for a NA but you can't put a price on having what you want.....:eyebrows:

Mrs H has also sanctioned the deal......:D

H.

Ste's still got to shift his Beemer but he can get the cash together in the short term. He's coming round in a bit for a chat!!;)

At the end of the day I think 6K is a lot for a NA but you can't put a price on having what you want.....:eyebrows:

Mrs H has also sanctioned the deal......:D

H.

Vicky obviously has taste in cars, if not men:p 6K is pricey for an NA but for the spec I think its good. You'd spend more than that on a stock version and added the kit, wheels, delimitter, decat etc. So its worth it IMO:)

Ignore that comment, just seen the mods list :D

Remind me, does yours have UK Brakes, and if so, does the new one?

I personally dont think its that important on an NA. True id love them on mine but Ive not had any problems with stopping distances etc so far:)

But Paul, what does it offer that yours doesnt have?

Ignore that comment, just seen the mods list :D

Remind me, does yours have UK Brakes, and if so, does the new one?

Mine has j-specs but they stop well!

I see your point Rob but I do like it, the Bomex front is my bag though. Do luck is nice.....;)

The guy doesn't want to move on price this early and tbh I don't blame him. We'll see what Ste wants to pay for mine. He's said he's looking for one like mine so shy not have IT!!:D

H.

Oh shit! I meant to say the Bomex isn't my bag....:rolleyes:

Still, everyone to their own...:)

H.

Oh:( :D

Still go for it though. Gunmetal is a nice nice colour on supras. Only blue being nicer IMO and obviously black is the fastest colour;)

You may have gethered Paul that I really like this supra:)