The mkiv Supra Owners Club

york raceway

birdy

i thought it was a good day,not just jap cars but plenty of other makes, nice to see older cars like minis and golfs kicking bmw M3 ass! not as close to the M62 as i thought though about 18 miles away. well worth going in september if you get chance hopefully could arrange a meet up point

cheers mark

You always get a good mix of cars up at York, I just presumed it would be busy and wasn't in the mood for crowds.

The M62 > Melbourne trip is the highlight of the day for me, some cracking roads and usually a few drag cars or motorbikes to play with :)

theres a run what you've brung which i think is £25, if not its £10 to get in and watch. worth a day out as there is a good mix of cars and bikes plus you can get very close to the action nothing like the smell of burning clutch in the morning!!