The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my Car back tuesday had it keyed thursday

Guest Geneb

Can't believe it mate! Where was it parked when it happened?

Dunno only noticed it today a 12" scratch along the top of the passenger front wing, feckin cars a pain

I'd love to catch someone touching my Supe! It would be worth them doing it just to see my reaction!!:blink:

Yeah, if a prison sentence for you would be the best closing for their act of mindless vandalism....

You need to hit them where it hurts, not do the obvious while the iron is hot...:sly:

Yeah, if a prison sentence for you would be the best closing for their act of mindless vandalism....

You need to hit them where it hurts, not do the obvious while the iron is hot...:sly:

Yeah, but you only go to jail if you get caught! :sly: I would normally consider putting them in the boot and taking them somewhere picturesqe (sp). I suppose the Supe isn't designed for that sort of thing!!:(

H.

Ive had this on my 1st mkiv back in 1994, wasnt even 12 months old and got key'd down to the metal down the whole of the passenger side wing, door and quarter panel.

Oh wouldnt you just love to catch these scum and take a hammer to there fingers

Yeah, but you only go to jail if you get caught! :sly: I would normally consider putting them in the boot and taking them somewhere picturesqe (sp). I suppose the Supe isn't designed for that sort of thing!!:(

H.

Depends how small the pieces are you cut them into! :innocent:

Plus I live next door to Dartmoor! :eyebrows:

Sorry to hear that. They are just scum.

I had mine done 2 weeks ago but luckily it wasnt deep but was wing & door.

A couple of the neighbours have said there is 2 gangs of youths doing this for fun at the minute:rolleyes:

I hope i dont catch em doing it...i will seriously hurt as many of em as possible before they prob do me:blink:

Guest Chumpalot

Sorry to hear that mate :(

My Supe has been a victim of this sort of thing too, luckily before I bought it though. Seems there are plenty of people out there who are just out to ruin everyone else's enjoyment of things, cars included.

Hope you get it sorted though.

send pics, my mate just made some really bad scratches on my bonnet look hardly noticeable , what he did was sanded softly with 1500 and soapy water then used some of that G3 stuff to bring it back up then i polished it i cant even notice it now

Thx bud , But its going back to mutany on tuesday dave's gonna sort it for me, told him to keep it till the 8th sept for me so i can have it nice and clean for the brighton meet:d

Some people are just plain scum!!.... their relatives must live near where i work as they decided to smash into my commuting car(mondeo) when it was parked up during the day last week...needless to say they forgot to leave their details and no one saw it happen!..Thank god it wasn't the supe