The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD carbon hood with topsecret 3 front?

Guest mk47

just wondering does anybody have pics of a supra with a top secret type 3 front and a trd carbon hood? im in 2 minds how it may look and i do not want to fit the trd hood incase it looks crap..

or opinions are welcomed. pic of my car attached..

i do not want to test fit it incase i decide not to keep.

pic1.JPG

Guest Nicholas
i already have the trd but having 2nd thoughts now! a bit too late lol. yeah im around give me a ring mate. are you bpu on the tt?

yeah only running a bar of boost, we can have a little play :D got my tints removed btw ;) spent a fortune this week on new parts too :(

Guest Nicholas
yeah nice one im up for a play tonight :D where did you get those tints removed in the end? give me a bell when your ready to come out.

Used a local place in north London matey, they came out to me removed them all for £60 not bad really :) btw I have the details of the recaro trimmers now and have already spoken to them ;)