The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Thanks To Knight-racer

JimC

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to Albert and the guys at Knight Racer for a top class job on my Supe.:eyebrows:

The black plastic trims around the wheel arches, along the side skirts and the front bumper lip, are now body colour (quicksilver)and look spot-on.

Thanks Albert....Really pleased.

These guys are awesome at what they do!:)

Jim

(Pics attatched.)

230820071075.jpg

230820071072.jpg

Yeah.

When i bought the car i wasnt sure about bodykits and extra's, but i quickly came to the conclusion (IMO) that the stock body, with some nice wheels, lowered a little, with good suspension and brakes was a very good and attractive looking set-up.

I think it was a good decision.

Supra AYF - Thats a shame. Everything ive seen of KR was 1st class, and the guys i dealt with were extremely helpful, knowledgable and professional throughout.

I would be more than confident in recommending them to anyone.

ShamelessTT - I think I saw your car in the shop yesterday when i picked mine up. Complete respray in gunmetal was it? Looked really good. You should be excited!:)

Not trying to be funny Andrew and I am not defending KnightRacer but why did you feel the need to post that in this thread ?

I had the urge Joe - simple as that mate.

If I'm real honest with you, I see it as an already de-generated thread due to their recent large scale bad publicity.

On a positive note but it is good that the guy has had a productive service. Then again, there seems to have been a number of happy Knight Racer Stories that have turned sour one week late.

We shall see?

Yes mate thats the one gunmetal. Ooo the excitment!

After reading everything thats been going on the last week and the bitching about KR etc i was a bit concerned but i decided just to give them the benefit of the doubt and form my own opinions based on the job done (There very nice blokes and see very geniune to me).

I had the urge Joe - simple as that mate.

If I'm real honest with you, I see it as an already de-generated thread due to their recent large scale bad publicity.

On a positive note but it is good that the guy has had a productive service. Then again, there seems to have been a number of happy Knight Racer Stories that have turned sour one week late.

We shall see?

So, let's all get the boot in the door before the blow up ?

Just because you had the urge to spoil this thread ? Maybe you should have a bit better control over your urges. I have the urge to post loads of comments about people and traders on here but I do not.

How about next time you take your advice and we wait and see. Again, I am not defending KnightRacer, I just see a whole lot of witch hunting going on here recently. Most of it is just based on opinion and not facts and most of the opinions are from people who have no direct dealing with the accused in question.

This place is becoming more and more unpleasant by the day.

Before this gets out of hand, which was never intended, and if it stops all the witch hunting, just everyone wait and see, and i'll post up again in a week and let you all know whether or not the paint has dissolved on my car.

I cannot talk for anyone else whatsoever, but for me KR did a very competant job.

Just because you had the urge to spoil this thread ? Maybe you should have a bit better control over your urges. I have the urge to post loads of comments about people and traders on here but I do not.

How about next time you take your advice and we wait and see. Again, I am not defending KnightRacer, I just see a whole lot of witch hunting going on here recently. Most of it is just based on opinion and not facts and most of the opinions are from people who have no direct dealing with the accused in question.

:rolleyes: Seems like you like having a pop at people, not traders, at the mo Joe.

Joe, I along with a good number of forum members have had their fill of hearing about Knight Racer. Most of the publicity stems from a couple of forum members who sung their praises to the extreme - its a little boring now and some people must feel embarrassed for placing them on such a pedestal.

Currently, they are no better or no worse than any body shop that you will find in any industrial estate. They certainly don't contribute anything to this forum apart from the sale of a couple of body parts; a BBQ, and a lottery and all in the name of publicity and making money. A 'massive' percentage of their posts are simply related to them selling things and unlike Paul Whiffen, Andy H, Nic, Colin, Ian, Jurgen, JezzyBabes, Gaz, Wane, Chris W and Michael who all bring vast knowledge to the club, their main effort has only ever been with selling things. If a trader wishes to trade on this forum then they should be active in all areas of forum and club life. This is also a good indicator to forum members that these types of guys are committed to the Supra ethos and are here for the club members as well as making money.

Not being funny mucca but I think this forum needs a few months without the routine Knight racer "well done" posts until they categorically prove that they deserve to be on this forum. Personally, I don't think they deserve such a privileged status at the moment but I am hoping that time will change things as this club deserves good quality traders to support it.

On the topic of what I wish or wish-not to comment upon, that is my decision. I don't think it takes the brains of an Arch Bishop to realise that problems have existed in the organisation, as what I found with the delivery of my trial bumper.

I do not see them on a pedestal. I see them as you say, just like any other body shop. All I was commenting on is the apparent new-found need to slate people/traders at every turn.

Again, let me state that I am not defending KnightRacer.

Anyway, I will let it ride. Continue the smear campaign if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have had bad work done by knight racer then you should post your comments along the lines of ' i wasnt happy with my work done glad you were'.

If you have had no work done by Knight Racer then you cant judge IMO. If you have seen work done then you can have opnion. However different customers pay different rates i suspect and are happy with different qualities.

all the above views are mine and not the club and blah blah blah