The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi

Guest Bird

hello everyone. I am new to the board. So, a bit about me. Im 24 at least til 16 of september anyway. i come from sunderland in the northeast. Unfortunately there is only ever a couple of supras that i ever see. I currently work for an insurance company called more than, the bad thing is that i do enjoy my job. Sad i know. I currently own a nissan 300ZX, i have actually spend over 8k just keeping it going and i have an engine with very low compression in 1 of the cylinders, i will eventually sort it out. I have always loved the supra since the first time i saw one many moons ago. And will hopefully buy one soon enough, would want a tt tho because i think if i got an n/a i would enjoy it but always want more power. . . Im greedy lol. I have also just accepted to buy a veilside rear spoiler from supragirly. Once i recieve this could anyone tell me how i leave feedback please.

Welcome, sounds like you need a more reliable car - the supe certainly is one

Thats a definate but on the other hand i'd rather keep it and have a supra too lol

It just needs a new engine really.

Ill post some pics of it if anyone want to see

Guest Suprafly

Hi matey, so you are moving to the supra now eh? Nice choice!

Got another Supra tt now, I went crawling back lol.

This is my old Zed....... you might recognise it?