The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what if toyota produced more MKIV's?

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

This keeps popping into my head on and off, over the last few days, what would happen if toyota re produced the mkiv for another year or so..special edition or whatever, would they be snapped up real fast? what price would they go for? would be great becuase they could do some different types like

Jap and UK spec - AERO TT6SPD's

UK spec - aeros

and do some things like, pre facelift and facelift models??new colours, just been day dreaming about it at work:innocent:what do you guys n girls think!! even though it wont happen:p

Kev

Its about time they got back into the serious sports market tho, the new shape MR2's are gash IMO, proper fannys car!.

Yeah, but it's still a Toyota at the end of the day mate. I would easily choose a sportier BMW, Audi or Alfa Romeo over a similar priced 'sporty' Toyota.

As far as I see it, the Supra and the Hilux were the best cars they ever came out with.

Emissions killed the Supra unfortunately :(

I would love to see them do what Mazda did with the mx5 they took a load of originals and rebuilt them from the ground up then sold them as specials, they must have made a loss on every single on of them but it would be great to see.

What we need is a very rich Supra owner with the enthusiasm to want to spend 100K on a few "new" Supras, any takers ? :p

Emissions killed the Supra unfortunately :(

I would love to see them do what Mazda did with the mx5 they took a load of originals and rebuilt them from the ground up then sold them as specials, they must have made a loss on every single on of them but it would be great to see.

What we need is a very rich Supra owner with the enthusiasm to want to spend 100K on a few "new" Supras, any takers ? :p

Didn't nissan buy up some 2002 model R34's and do the same?