The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My head hurts!

Sparky

Ive got my N/a. At the price im asking and the way Supes have dropped in price recently im very unlikely to sell it, even though i think its worth it.

Im after a TT and i have quite abit of money spare to buy a cheaper Auto one. (I wanted manual but i cant afford it and im sure the Auto is just as fun).

Now im not too sure about what to do. I have sensible options and not so sensible options available... do i ..

A: Buy a £6k TT auto Bog standard and move my alloys, suspension and exhaust accross to the TT and sell my N/a cheaper because its standard.

or

B: Auction my Supe and hope it sells and lose alot of money on it. At least the car will be gone though!

Or revert my supe to standard ish, sell it cheaper, and borrow my friends Civic until i can afford a manual one (Possibly 4 -5 month wait)!

Ideas would help me alot as im thinking on a one track way atm!