The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice Mostermodz

dibbleyuk

Guest Milton

I bought a TRD rear spoiler off them and the fitment was awful and the finish was dreadful. The centre piece for the rear wing was 6 inches too long. When I contacted them they didn't want to know, tried to blame it on the paint shop for not fitting it correctly!!:(

Fibre glass bonnets are gash! i had one once on anouther car fitment was nasty. Basically there a guess at a fit and you have to trim it back yourself to get it half decent. CF on the other hand, im tempted with.

Yeh thats also the first thing i noticed on that yellow car , massive gaps on the front, must be pissing in when rainning and driving.

First of all i think we can still reply to this thread even tho we are not traders on the forum anymore. (Mods if this is not the case then please delete as appropriate)

Just wanted to say Milton that we did ask you for pictures of the spoiler. We haven't recieved any pictures and you have not contacted us about it again.

With regards to the bonnet on the yellow supra, the fitment was fine when the customer had the stock bumper on. However on fitting the Bomex style front bumper supplied by the customer it was found that there was a gap. He was told about this and was satisfied by the gap (He did not want to pay extra to have the bumper fit flush to the bonnet) Probably not the best picture to have on our advert:blink:

We have many satisfied customers that we have suppled our carbon and Figreglass bonnets to.

someone ordered something from them and never got it, its been in the letters section in both 'banzai' and 'jap performance' i think!

Fishman are you sure you have the right company? As we are not aware of any such complaints.

If you can quote the actual txt then that would be helpfull to us as we either deliver our products or give full refunds if they are not available for any reason.

Thanks

First of all i think we can still reply to this thread even tho we are not traders on the forum anymore. (Mods if this is not the case then please delete as appropriate)

Just wanted to say Milton that we did ask you for pictures of the spoiler. We haven't recieved any pictures and you have not contacted us about it again.

With regards to the bonnet on the yellow supra, the fitment was fine when the customer had the stock bumper on. However on fitting the Bomex style front bumper supplied by the customer it was found that there was a gap. He was told about this and was satisfied by the gap (He did not want to pay extra to have the bumper fit flush to the bonnet) Probably not the best picture to have on our advert:blink:

We have many satisfied customers that we have suppled our carbon and Figreglass bonnets to.

Fishman are you sure you have the right company? As we are not aware of any such complaints.

If you can quote the actual txt then that would be helpfull to us as we either deliver our products or give full refunds if they are not available for any reason.

Thanks

Full Kudos to you for coming on the site to reply :)

:yeahthat:

and for not just jumping in guns blazing, i'd say thats part way to redemption.

if you want, i'll let you send me a free trd rear spoiler (with carbon centre section) so that i can assess and fit it. then i'll take pics and post them up for you. i wouldnt normally do this but seeing as you took the time to come on here and make an effort i'll take time out of my busy schedule to help you guys out :innocent:

Thanks

I presume so as it says it in JP.....here are both the articles

Thanks

thanks for replying guys. :)

Thanks guys we like to tell our side of the story when it concerns the company.

Fishman, thanks for posting up the scans. We know that customer (you know what RX7 Drivers are like ;) ... just joking) and after being in regular contact with him regarding the bonnet it was decided that a full refund be given to him.

The bonnet was not available at the time but as sods law has it we have now got one coming in mid september.

btw hiten55 i would have to charge you a £365.00 delivery fee ;)