The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Graphics?

SupraGirlie

Well, you've got motorbike style wheels, so why not?? :p

fine if your surname's Kazama or Suenaga but on a street going supe?? :confused: me thinks not. the supra has gorgeous lines, why hide them? I've also seen the damage caused to the paintwork on their removal.

Still, whatever floats your boat :shrug:

L

.....i didn't know vinyl could damage it?

It doesnt damage it as such, but you have to be very careful on removing them, its easy to scratch the paint. i worked at a dealership a few years ago and an ex fleet car came in covered in decals - sides, rear, bonnet, roof :blink: and they got down to removal with finger nails and razor blades! :scared: You certainly wouldnt do that I know but that nightmare still haunts me :(

If your changing the wheels, you could go for black spokes and a polished lip or hyper silver and polished lip which would break up the all over black and give it some sparkle, without resorting to graphics?? just a suggestion ;) Black paintwork comes up a treat when you give it plenty of regular tlc

Lx

There are very, very few supra's I've seen that have anywhere near decent looking vinyls. F&F is aweful tackiness IMO, I don;t even like shopping lists.

However, two of the posters in this thread have the only Supra's I've ever liked the vinyls on (Trig and of course Muffleman). Trigs only got away with it because they were quite understated. Mufflemans supra just looks :cool:

and trust you Clarkey... :D

It doesnt damage it as such, but you have to be very careful on removing them, its easy to scratch the paint. i worked at a dealership a few years ago and an ex fleet car came in covered in decals - sides, rear, bonnet, roof :blink: and they got down to removal with finger nails and razor blades! :scared: You certainly wouldnt do that I know but that nightmare still haunts me :(

If your changing the wheels, you could go for black spokes and a polished lip or hyper silver and polished lip which would break up the all over black and give it some sparkle, without resorting to graphics?? just a suggestion ;) Black paintwork comes up a treat when you give it plenty of regular tlc

Lx

You wil approve of the wheels I have ordered then, check my sig ;)