The mkiv Supra Owners Club

turbo timer with an toad alarm/immoboliser

Guest scruffers

Guest scruffers

hi all,

im having some problems getting a turbo timer fitted to my 1994 RZ Supra, i have a cat1 toad alarm and immoboliser and am having no luck finding someone that can get this to work with the toad immoboliser, does anyone know if this is possible or do i have to disable the immoboliser and use the basic turbo timer handbrake connection?

anyones help would be greatly appreciated

scruffers

1994 Silver RZ-TT Supra

Motec ECU

410bhp

Matt Harwood in a previous post comared the Clifford and Toad alarms.

The Clifford optional outputs that can be used for many different functions, including ignition over-run/turbo timer.

The Toad also has optional outputs, but they're far more awkward to use. (you have to push and hold a button for 3 seconds before the feature will operate.

Looks like it's possible but not easy to do, far easier to drive the car and let the turbo's cool down when you're on the move.

Guest scruffers

thanks for your replies guys, could you please send me a link to the sites you found on google as if i can get it working then i would rather do that