The mkiv Supra Owners Club

27th Sept Mini-Meet

Supragal

Ok, as the Southend cruise has been postponed by a week, is anyone interested in having a mini-meet on the 27th in the evening for possibly drinks/food etc?

Will probably be in the Surrey area- Woking/Bracknell/Bagshot/Ascot/Windlesham kinda way (yeah bit vague huh?)

Just gauging an interest so feel free to post if you're available and suggestions welcome too :D

Originally posted by Trig10uk

by the way can anyone help me?? might sound stupid to you computer geniuses but how can i put a pic of my car up?? or put a link to it?? i've tried but it says the file is too big.

edit it and shrink the size or quality but do a 'save as' so you dont lose the original....

pm me if you need further asistance ;)

I've put you as a yes on the list for this meet BTW?

If youre using WinXP, click the edit button at the bottom of the Picture Viewer. This should open your picture into MS Paint. From there, go to the toolbar and drop down the "Image" menu. Select "Stretch/Skew" and the you can adjust the size of your picture in Height and Width by %.

As Rosie said, click "Save As" so you dont overwrite your large originals.

hey guys - looks like a split decision here, 2 for the afternoon and 2 for the evening of the 27th. unless i am very much mistaken, supraguy is a bit flexible on timing and i guess i could stretch to the evening too. if i may suggest, a late afternoon get together then ? hopefully a few more will come along ... so all we have to decide is where ? now the timing issue is resolved (hopefully) ...