The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what would you do?

jawan

Guest Chumpalot
I'd get out and shoot them in the face, butcher the body into convenient cuts and then have a BBQ when the weather improves.

Why do you ask?

:eyebrows:

You may be waiting a long time for that BBQ... I hope you have a decent place in mind to store the bits.

I have the same in the 30 zone where I live... In the past, I was doing about 35 on the clock, which on the satnav is around 31 - 32 mph. I got past like I was standing still, with the drive hooting and showing me the bird as he past... BTW - Ian, it was a BMW driver...

TOSSER!!

In short, let it go.... its not worth your time, effort, etc. You will just do something silly and probably get caught.

I just generally drive slower and slower, if they keep sitting on my bumper, idiots who drive like tossers on country lanes are my pet hate, i had the satisfaction a few years ago of some twat chav types driving at speed toward me on a narrow lane, there was no way i would drive into the ditch or bank at the sides of the road, so chavi bottles out ant puts it in the ditch:d

i just drove calmly up beside him and said "bet you wish you hadn't been driving so fast" laughed, and drove off :p

Not worth getting upset over really.. just learn to accept the general public contains loads of tits.

I saw someone today on my way to work cut across 2 lanes of traffic just to overtake another car, then dive into the slip road turning off the A1 this morning, got a little sideways in the wet when he crossed all the while rumble strips - must have put the shits up him a bit.