The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DAMN Have you seen......

Guest Geneb

DAMN Have you seen how many supra's are selling in the £2-3K range on piston heads, i selected price lo-hi and was really shocked, supra's are selling cheaper than 5 year old corsa's:(

Thank god i bought an Aero

Oh well. I guess the lower end of the market (tatty SZs) is getting lower, as people pick them up, and can't afford to maintain them.

"Tyres were never that much for my corsa", "I just can't get the 40mpg I expected", "But I only changed the fluid in the autobox last year", "Darn I crashed it - better get a cheap repair and sell it on", etc.

It doesn't matter, Jezz will have his fun taking them to scrapyard. Chavs will never be able to afford one, mainly because you have to spend some money on her. When you are working, you can afford it quite easy, otherwise car is banged to death in pretty short term, which gives us more parts for our Supras :D And bodykits costs a lot of money, not to mention respraying all car :p

DAMN Have you seen how many supra's are selling in the £2-3K range on piston heads, i selected price lo-hi and was really shocked, supra's are selling cheaper than 5 year old corsa's:(

Thank god i bought an Aero

At 23:19, viewing £2-3k lo-hi:

First car= mk3 NA

Second car= has a misfire

Third car= mk3 turbo

Fourth car= owned by an idiot

Fifth car= nicks and scratches, car was payment for a debt & priced to sell pdq

Fuck me Geneb I was expecting pages and pages of mint 6sp TT's selling for shrapnel when I read your post.

At 23:19, viewing £2-3k lo-hi:

First car= mk3 NA

Second car= has a misfire

Third car= mk3 turbo

Fourth car= owned by an idiot

Fifth car= nicks and scratches, car was payment for a debt & priced to sell pdq

Fuck me Geneb I was expecting pages and pages of mint 6sp TT's selling for shrapnel when I read your post.

Fuk if that was the case i wouldn't tell you f**kers i'd be buying them up to sell on here, i just remember buying my first supe last year and couldn't get anything for less than £4k now there peanuts

Fuk if that was the case i wouldn't tell you f**kers i'd be buying them up to sell on here, i just remember buying my first supe last year and couldn't get anything for less than £4k now there peanuts

I take your point Andy but you have to see some of these cars in the flesh. Finding one in decent knick is still difficult!!:)

H.