The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cloth seats - am i the only one...

Guigsy

Guest CoolsBlue

yep looks like you are guigsy at the mo but i acutally remeber seeing some on ebay ages ago like last year time. ps i got some sweet shots of our supras;)

i prefer cloth all round i think half and half looks odd. I think its mostly because i hate leather. 2 hot in the summer and 2 cold in the winter. there slippy and sweaty. ill go snap a quick picture...

leather seats are the best ever just use the aircon to cool them down and then they are not slippy or sweaty:)

they do look shocking in the pics i admit. even i went "OMG" there a lot darker in real life. but i like them. wont make me change them all the other cloth seats ive seen have been boring :p

My sides are black, its the flash thats making them grey

they do look shocking in the pics i admit. even i went "OMG" there a lot darker in real life. but i like them. wont make me change them all the other cloth seats ive seen have been boring :p

My sides are black, its the flash thats making them grey

if you like them buddy leave them in;)