The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally fitted new exhaust...!

Martin

Just come back from Walsall today after having a new stainless exhaust fitted. :)

Anyone who's got a N/A and doesn't want to spend a small fortune give MIJ performance a look. Great service and great build. I think they're going to put some pics on there website.

I'm well happy ;)

If it's not pissing down tomorrow I'll try and take a few pic's. But I will get some on here if not tomorrow in the week.

It's slightly smaller pipe work than what I had before but with a 4inch tailpipe which look's blue tipped like a Ti system. It does feel like I got a tad bit more throttle response back and sounds not to bad at 70 to 80 but give it some beans it sounds nice.

Going down to the Jap meet in Reading on Tuesday if anyone want's a butcher's..

Just come back from Walsall today after having a new stainless exhaust fitted. :)

Anyone who's got a N/A and doesn't want to spend a small fortune give MIJ performance a look. Great service and great build. I think they're going to put some pics on there website.

I'm well happy ;)

I'm not far from walsall and would be interested, have you had a full system fitted & how much are we talking?

Cheers :)

Just heard back form MIJ, they quoted £295 for a stainless cat back system, I think I'll book it in for the end of the month :)

Out of interest, what exhaust tone did you opt for, I fancy the full sport but not sure if it will be too loud?

Cheers!

Just heard back form MIJ, they quoted £295 for a stainless cat back system, I think I'll book it in for the end of the month :)

Out of interest, what exhaust tone did you opt for, I fancy the full sport but not sure if it will be too loud?

Cheers!

Nice one let me now what you think if you get it done.

Mid sport is loud enough for me. I think the main pipe work is two and quarter thickness and they put a small silencer after the cat to keep it from booming at speed.