The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Work Emotion CR Kai Wheel Offsets

Guest 94RZ

Does anyone know what offsets would suit a MKIV? I've asked in a few places and either people don't know, won't tell me or I get some pretty varied answers. How are you supposed to work it out anyway?

I did search, and no one actually has them. One person was considering them though, I messaged them, but I don't know if they actually bought them. +50 is the stock offset, but these wheels don't come in that. Even if they did, the differences in design may well mean that +50 wouldn't fit.

I just want them not to hit anything and do any damage. Sitting relatively centrally, I have stock guards, and was planning on keeping them stock, although VeilSide over fenders are an option if I needed them.

I just want them not to hit anything and do any damage. Sitting relatively centrally, I have stock guards, and was planning on keeping them stock, although VeilSide over fenders are an option if I needed them.

I see.

These would look completely wrong with overfenders however, way too small.

Gaz.

I finally got word from Work USA, they recommend +38 for both 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 for the MKIV, and also 17x8 +32 and 17x9 +38.

I'm not so sure they'd be too small for over fenders, they only stick out a few cms. With smaller offsets they'd probably be perfect. I'll just keep them stock though I think. It's not that easy to find them, and even more difficult to find them cheaply.