The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What does your supra key look like

kieren1234

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is the original toyota one and has got the central locking buttons on them, nothing special.

I might get a fold away style one though that sounds better lol

Yeah i want a fold away style one. I dont want the standard one with central locking buttons as i have got an alarm with its own central locking. Thanks for the replies. But where can i get one, dealer???

I got it from a guy on the tumbleweed forum eons ago. I even managed to cut my laserline key fob down and slot it into the housing so it worked as a remote key as well.

I believe Jive sourced the all metal logo'd ones I had but they looked a bit like these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Toyota-TRD-Blank-key-Celica-Camry-Corolla-94-02_W0QQitemZ200139889243QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10428QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry it wasn't Jive it was millhouse

Guest Chumpalot

Mine is just a bare key with the Toyota badge on it. Looks pretty crap imo.

Would like a fold-away key though, perhaps one with an antenna built into the fob... :cool:

This is a club primarily for Supra owners and created out of the affection for said vehicle. Should you choose to buy something other than a Supra and join an owners forum for that too, then I am sure that those owners will also view their cars with rose tinted goggles.

But it really is out of order to hover around these forums calling Supras crap and moaning about the over enthusiasm of some owners.

I would respectfully suggest you either up the dosage or bog off :)