The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Stand at Time attack @ Brands Hatch - 2nd September

DamanC

Time attack's next round is at out local Brands Hatch :)

I have never been but here rave things about the time attack series, Steve Linton is running his single turbo'd Supra in it so they'll be something there to watch and cheer on as well!

Full details here

http://www.timeattack.co.uk/news.asp

Edit by Branners - we now have a club stand for 20 cars on the 2nd September at Brands Hatch. List of names can be found at the end of this thread.

If you want to buy tickets before hand then please visit this site

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3197

if you want to be on the club stand you will need a club stand pass which I will need to email to you. So please add you name to the list.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Daman...

Brands is a great circuit for spectators, as most of the circuit is visible from the grandstands....

I'll be there - depraved of sleep as I'll have only returned to the country at 01:00 that morning!

Keep an eye out for the spoiler - it's almost as loud as the turbo!

It'd be good to see a few supe owners there, so come on guy's - I need the cheers :)

Heres the link to MSV's site to get tickets ...

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3197

Brands is a great circuit for spectators, as most of the circuit is visible from the grandstands....

I'll be there - depraved of sleep as I'll have only returned to the country at 01:00 that morning!

Awww bless - Listen I hear violins! ;):p

Keep an eye out for the spoiler - it's almost as loud as the turbo!

It'd be good to see a few supe owners there, so come on guy's - I need the cheers :)

Must say the spoiler does look the business and the turbo sounds awesome on full chat especially at the higher boost setting!! :D

I'll be there in my pitman capacity helping Steve on his way and as mentioned it'd be great to see a few more faces at this one being a nice circuit where Steve has already done a bit of testing and has got some very respectable times already.

Hopefully with some more tuition and guidance from Tony Green who driver coached Steve on the last Track Day to great effect, we should be looking at a good finish (weather permitting!:rolleyes:).

You could always lend me the car that w/end mate and meet me at mine and go on from there to Brands?:eyebrows::innocent:

REALLY it's not a big problem! :D

I'd come to watch Steve but thats the RAF Marham track day! Doh :)

... thats no excuse, I gave up RAF Marham for Brands ;)

You'll have a great day - Si and the guys run an excellent show...

I've updated my garage at long last, so anyone who doesn't know the car will know which one I am :run:

Must say the spoiler does look the business and the turbo sounds awesome on full chat especially at the higher boost setting!! :D

I'll be there in my pitman capacity helping Steve on his way and as mentioned it'd be great to see a few more faces at this one being a nice circuit where Steve has already done a bit of testing and has got some very respectable times already.

Hopefully with some more tuition and guidance from Tony Green who driver coached Steve on the last Track Day to great effect, we should be looking at a good finish (weather permitting!:rolleyes:).

You could always lend me the car that w/end mate and meet me at mine and go on from there to Brands?:eyebrows::innocent:

REALLY it's not a big problem! :D

Cheers buddy, your help will be appreciated as always...

Lets just hope it doesn't rain, but... if it does I'm gonna try and go round the complete circuit sideways :blink::blink:

As for lending the car... Hmmm lets just think back to the journey home from Knockhill and the R34 you wouldn't leave alone :sly:

I have approached my usual contact. Failing that I see their snail mail address is Sumo Power so I can always head that direction.

We could make this a top day out if I can get a wriggle on.

JB

Hi John,

Give Rob Barnes a bell on 08712 260183, probably your best bet I'd say. Would be great to have a club meet there on the day, cheering Steve on!

Cheers

Paul

I was gonna go to Time Attack Final in the Fiesta but would drag the Supe out if there's a clubstand on the day i guess.

Paul what happened to you and your Rex at EDC Final /Donny South Chavfest last Sun....?

....I made the effort to get down there and see your Drift Rex in action, didn't see you there! :(

Branners / all,

There are spaces planned for clubs to attend this event, please confirm with Rob for the details : [email protected] and he will look into a space for you guys.

I know the MLR and SIDC etc are having big areas overlooking the track too.

This is the Time Attack finals too. We also have support races from the Nascar pickups, Formula Woman etc etc so its a full family days racing action with TA the main event.

If you are local to Brands and havent seen the Time Attack yet,make the effort, its amazing to see the most famous tuner and privateer cars going head to head, 4 abreast.... the noise is something else.

Info about TA : http://www.timeattack.co.uk

Hope to see a club stand there, have added our car to the list of it gets organised :

1) Branners

2) Dave F

3) Ido

4) Ark

5) Sumo Do-Luck Supra