The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fao Jurgen, Ure Cars Been Cloned

lockys96

Why would they do that? I might be up for a road trip too :D

Just a windup or maybe its so cheap because its got those Jurgen Seven sided Antitheft wheel nuts on it that supra61 has:)

You'd be surprised.

OK my car didn't have that spec at all, but it was advertised on ebay by a false seller just after I bought it (I paid £8k). Somebody fell for the scam and paid a guy who had registered his Ebay and WU account from a Youth Hostel £3000, via Western Union.

Suffice to say he was conned and didn't get a penny back.

You'd be surprised.

OK my car didn't have that spec at all, but it was advertised on ebay by a false seller just after I bought it (I paid £8k). Somebody fell for the scam and paid a guy who had registered his Ebay and WU account from a Youth Hostel £3000, via Western Union.

Suffice to say he was conned and didn't get a penny back.

:( thats not good, isn't it obvious its a scam?

Got this reply from the ebayer:-

Yes, it is in UK now,

The car is in excellent condition, no damage, never involved in any accidents, garage kept, clear HPI, full service history!

I am selling this car for £3800 including delivery anywhere in UK. I think this is a low price but i need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view isn't an option. If you want to buy this vehicle email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from eBay!