The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from a Newbie!

foxysupra

Would just like to say hi!

I have just become the proud owner of a 1993 Supra n/a jap import - literally about 3 hours ago!

Cant stop smiling now (im a girly so its allowed!)

Its had a fair bit done to it already like a massive jap exhaust and body kit etc, its in mint condition and I love it.

Just want to ask a little question. Does anyone know where I can get replacement front headlight lenses from - as mine are all yellowy (Ive heard this is a common thing with jap imports). I live in the Birmingham area, but if anyone knows maybe where I can pick them up or order on line it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, will have a look round the forum when I have calmed down a bit.

Piccy below:-

supra.jpg

Im from Birmingham - with a brummy accent :p

Well quick update - have started doing a few bits n pieces on the car, today I had delivered a momo millenium steering wheel and boss, so that will go on this afternoon.

Headlights have come up a treat with a bit of elbow grease, so they are nice and sparkly now.

Just had a quote for re-trimming the front seats to match the back, so gonna get that booked in.

So its all coming along nicely now :)

Going to pop up to the Japs Outdoors show in Notts tomorrow for a look round to see if i can get any other bits and pieces and to get some ideas. Guess most of you will be going to Jap Show at Santa Pod so will see you there :)

Early Supra lights are terrible. You can clean them, get them polished or replace them with new plastic or glass versions, with increasing costs and effectiveness. It has the UK scoop on the hood, are you sure it's J-spec?