The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Everyone I am A NEWBIE

Guest MrGmain

Guest MrGmain

Hey everyone I am a newbie to this forum I see that we all share the same addiction the MKIV Supra I had one just bought it and it got stolen the same week I bought it I was so upset I now drive a ACURA Integra for now untill I find another MKIV which I am searching for as I write this, but I just wanted to say that this site looks great and the videos give me goose bumps thinking that my stolen MKIV could have been tuned a little by now but I am still very happy to be a part of this forum amd I look forward to asking you many questions.

Thanks Again,

MrGmain

Hey everyone I am a newbie to this forum I see that we all share the same addiction the MKIV Supra I had one just bought it and it got stolen the same week I bought it I was so upset I now drive a ACURA Integra for now untill I find another MKIV which I am searching for as I write this, but I just wanted to say that this site looks great and the videos give me goose bumps thinking that my stolen MKIV could have been tuned a little by now but I am still very happy to be a part of this forum amd I look forward to asking you many questions.

Thanks Again,

MrGmain

welcome mate

nice to see more members appearing from accross the pond (us being a UK based site)

I'm currently driving an Integra Type R too, hopefully you'll agree it's not a bad replacement for the Supra as i'm loving mine just now.

Get some pics up when you can

cheers

ian

Guest MrGmain

Thanks for the welcome everyone I really appreciate it and I am really enjoying the site so far it looks real good cheers to the moderator mawby your'e doing an excellent job. And everyone else who helps maintain the site plus I am really enjoying the videos wow you guys have some nice MKIV's.

Guest MrGmain

Thankx Ian you have a type R but i lucked out I have a 92 LS it is a nice car but it doesn't compare to the supra but I do enjoy driving it though the only reason I took it cuz I know TEGS are fast plus its a 5spd I had to get it M over A/T anyday, but for some reason bad luck must be in my jeans just last night after posting I got hit on my drivers side door by a taxi cab driver who ran the red light I will see if I can post up some pics I am so upset right now.

welcome mate

nice to see more members appearing from accross the pond (us being a UK based site)

I'm currently driving an Integra Type R too, hopefully you'll agree it's not a bad replacement for the Supra as i'm loving mine just now.

Get some pics up when you can

cheers

ian

Thankx Ian you have a type R but i lucked out I have a 92 LS it is a nice car but it doesn't compare to the supra but I do enjoy driving it though the only reason I took it cuz I know TEGS are fast plus its a 5spd I had to get it M over A/T anyday, but for some reason bad luck must be in my jeans just to last night after posting I got hit on my drivers side by a taxi cab I will see if I can post up some pics I am so upset right now.

jesus, so sorry to hear that mate.

you really aren't having a good time of it at the moment :(

Guest MrGmain

Hey tigerblu I'm from NewYork City in the borough called Staten Island.

Welcome to our little old club ;)

Where abouts in the States are you from??

Guest MrGmain

Thanks for the welcome spidermonkey and I guess that's how life is you win some but most of the time you lose a whole lot more.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck:(, welcome to the club:)