The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Phoenix Garage

boombastictiger

Indeed. I fecked up in a thread not long ago saying that I had doubts about their work and it was nothing to do with them at all. Apologies all about that again.

They are very highly recommended mate and I'll certainly be paying them or Envy a visit with my next purchase. :)

Only Mark at Phoenix has ever looked after my motor since owning it since March this year and after 5k miles the car has not missed a beat. The car is booked in to get a new set of turbos fitted on Monday. I have thought long and hard about which garage to choose and Pheonix was my 1st choice. The only down side is that Mark is soooooooo booked up that you could be waiting till mid - end of Sep. But def worth the wait. My Turbos went, beginning of July and I've been patiently waiting for my turn. :cool:

Hi guys, I had a recommendation about this garage a while back, just wondering if anyone has any feedback comments about them before I give them a call in the morning.

I'm looking to get my spark plugs changed and have the vehicle inspected, as well as having my new front bumper sprayed and fitted.

Thanks

Definately recommend Mark at Phoenix for all your mechanical work & GVN for your body work needs can't go wrong with these two IMO you will not be disappointed.

Mark at Phoenix is a great bloke who know's his stuff, only down side is he's so popular there's a wait for him to carry out what you need doing. My car's there at the moment. :)

So is mine having a major re-build :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Guest Terry S

Can the mods tidy this up, I just glanced at the thread and thought people were slagging off Phoenix's work when it is actually Knight Racer they have a beef with.

Maybe a seperate thread could be started for Knight Racer and the relevant comments moved there.

Can the mods tidy this up, I just glanced at the thread and thought people were slagging off Phoenix's work when it is actually Knight Racer they have a beef with.

Maybe a seperate thread could be started for Knight Racer and the relevant comments moved there.

done. I couldnt see an easy way of seperating the KR from the Phoenix info so had to do it all manually.

2 threads now. This one and this one