The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Most drag runs in 1 day!!!!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Went to Rotostock at POD last weekend and saw probably the most runs in 1 day there by 1 person.

BrettJones (:D).

Well it was Brett's first time at a drag day. He started off a little cautiously, but by run 10 he was really getting the hang of things. Lunch break for the POD staff came around his 13th run, but there was plenty left in the guy from the South coast.

I ran out of NoS and stopped around 6pm, but not Brett, round and round he went until he was physically pulled off the track at 20:50 having completed:

38 runs!

:urock:

Well done mate, we had great fun racing and watching you.

Hopefully see you at the BBQ

Ray

yep i had a brilliant time my best mph was just shy of 100mph at 99.31 and time was 14.1612 i have done a bpu but it seems i am only boosting at 1.0 bar so i need to raise it hello to all from the pod at the weekend and those burgers were gorgeous look forward to seeing you all at our BBQ in September Marion says hello and thank you all for the warm welcome ps what prize do i get for 38 runs (new rear tyres)lol

yep i had a brilliant time my best mph was just shy of 100mph at 99.31 and time was 14.1612 i have done a bpu but it seems i am only boosting at 1.0 bar so i need to raise it hello to all from the pod at the weekend and those burgers were gorgeous look forward to seeing you all at our BBQ in September Marion says hello and thank you all for the warm welcome ps what prize do i get for 38 runs (new rear tyres)lol

1st run was 15.1773 95.32 mph

Guest Rays the roof
ps what prize do i get for 38 runs (new rear tyres)lol

LOL - I had a couple of runs in Brett's car and he gace me permission to do a burn out before I ran. Much more fun when it is somebody elses petrol and rubber!! ;)