The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More show less go , or same show more go.

The Raven

I think i made a mistake when i brought my n/a manuel 5 weeks ago ish

All i want now in a A/top or a TT

The A tops will mostly be in automatic? right

And the TT will add huge BHP over what i got.

So very confused what to do, having never been in a TT i dont know how much difference it will make,

Failing all of the above a N/a to TT conversion?

Ideas and thoughts?

I think i made a mistake when i brought my n/a manuel 5 weeks ago ish

All i want now in a A/top or a TT

The A tops will mostly be in automatic? right

And the TT will add huge BHP over what i got.

So very confused what to do, having never been in a TT i dont know how much difference it will make,

Failing all of the above a N/a to TT conversion?

Ideas and thoughts?

Just stick to looking great and keeping your licence!!;)

I have an NA manual and it doesn't hang about. Between 4k and 6k revs it will shift as well as most!!

I love the argument at power above 100 leptons but I would be more worried about losing my licence and subsequently my job...:rolleyes:

H.

thats the pic on the cards aint it?

does look nice

Yep - that's the one.

Should be going up for sale in the next few weeks.

There's more pics HERE, but I've taken out the hybrids etc and mechanically the car is almost back to stock now. I'll post a threead in For Sale in the next couple of weeks for anyone who may be interested.

All aerotops are Auto's unless they have been converted afterwards.

The rear strut bar helps but you really need the mid floor bar to make a noticable difference.

Yeah I was toying with getting one (MVP), but it would mean that the rear seating space would be completely unusable for the 'comfort' of the extra passenger!

Id love a tt aero alas the budget wont go that far.

I hate to say it but i think im about to waste someones time and go and look at a TT for sale nearby so i can see what im missing. Failing that any of the owners in Canterbury, Thanet fancy taking me for a spin in theirs? I think its a case of the grass is always greener.

Mate i've had an N/A 5speed a TT Auto and now have the N/A Aerotop which is the best yet, they just command looks and TBH when drivin an Aerotop the whole point is to be seen not just a blur as you speed past:)

without a doubt, dont get me wrong the power of the turbo is f**kin awesome but as a daily driver where can you use it were i live, and TBH i just love the looks i get in the aerotop as Supra's are getting pretty common round here and i have the only aero:):) that i've seen that is:)