The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what bumper ?

hulse

its your car. do what you like best. some people go for entire kits, like veilside, or trial. others pick the favourites they like. thats what i did. my car is a right mix. trd, trial, doluck oem and abflug.and i love it and prefer it to most of the others.

Do what makes you happy.

its your car. do what you like best. some people go for entire kits, like veilside, or trial. others pick the favourites they like. thats what i did. my car is a right mix. trd, trial, doluck oem and abflug.and i love it and prefer it to most of the others.

Do what makes you happy.

well said

Difficult isn't it?

Veilside and Bomex are boring because they're so common.

Stock is boring looking but looks good with the active spoiler lip.

Blitz is horrible

Ridox looks good in the right colours. Never seen one on a Storm Blue but it didn't look good on a silver Supe I saw.

Guest CoolsBlue
Difficult isn't it?

Veilside and Bomex are boring because they're so common.

Stock is boring looking but looks good with the active spoiler lip.

Blitz is horrible

Ridox looks good in the right colours. Never seen one on a Storm Blue but it didn't look good on a silver Supe I saw.

get a one off custom kit like meeeeeee, but really its not like were going to be seeing/driving your supe every day, so really we can tell you what we like, but its up to you.

Guest Suprafly

If you have an active aero, just have it in the down position, I had mine painted to match the car, looks cool.

I think If I was in the market for a front bumper, I'd go with the old style bomex.

hey fellah,

When I sent chose my front bumper I had a look at some of the american websites as their prices are very competetiv, far lower than over here as the sterling is so strong. However.... the freight charge was ridiculous due to its size and I would have paid more than if I'd ordered it over here. Just a warning shot but wanted you to be aware, not quite the bargains they would appear!!!

One other thing, some of the replicas are frighteningly flimsy. If you can physically check it out before ordering I'd recommend it. When it comes to price, you tend to get what you pay for.

I finally went to Knight Racer as they are well priced, it arrived in just a couple of day and in good nick, as did the skirts.

good luck with your choice ;)

Linda

x

hey fellah,

I finally went to Knight Racer as they are well priced, it arrived in just a couple of day and in good nick, as did the skirts.

I received a bumper from a UK supplier and it turned up at my door in shit order (the quality of the bumper was poor too)

It just goes to show that its not necessarily going to be in good order if its UK supplied. You can obtain refunds much easier though (not that I got any sympathy from my UK supplier):tongue: