The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seats and harness??

Daston

Hey guys

Going to be looking for some nice seats and a pair of 4 strap harnesses, now the question is are there any companies who will supply said seats in colours of my choosing??? Or will I have to get them retrimed??

Second question, do I need a roll cage to fit a harness or will are rear strut bar be enough support?? Will get a roll cage once funds become avaliable.

hehe good point Edd however did see a cool scoobi in banzai that had the back for the harness going inbetween the back seats and either side of them. However I will be pulling the seats out when the roll cage goes in so dosnt really matter.

Well so far the plan is

Body kit

Same colour respray + blending

Full BPU

Seats (Waiting on a price no doubt they will be the most expencive as I seem to be drawn to things with a high price tag)

Harness

All before Oct (it aint going to happen but I can give it a go)

Then at a later stage I shall get a Titan 3.4l engine and start my single turbo build.

Then it will be all show and a shed load of go.